More restorative sleep doesn’t have to mean committing hours of your (already hectic) life away. 21 Days to Better Sleep helps you understand how the things you do (or don’t do) throughout the day can impact your sleep.
Over the three weeks, you’ll explore different areas of your life, identifying things that cause you stress and damaging habits you didn’t know were there. You’ll be surprised by what’s keeping you from that calm, restorative sleep you’ve been longing for.
In this self-paced programme, you’ll be guided through embodied explorations and simple exercises to build into your routine.
After 21 days, you will:
- Have an embodied understanding of what positively and negatively impacts your sleep
- Have started building strong daily habits
- Feel more productive, energised and confident during the day
- Feel your mood lift and be more patient with your loved ones
- Become the boss, friend or partner you know you can be
- Have simple daily exercises to put your body in a better state for sleep
- Have made positive changes to your life that will empower you now and in the future