This 58-page ebook explains the principles of effective learning transfer from the yoga mat to the rest of your life. It’s a practical guide to deepening asana psychologically for yoga teachers and experienced practitioners or people looking to deepen their practice and includes practical techniques for enhancing how your yoga impacts what you care about.
● Understand the principles that underlie effective learning transfer from the yoga mat to the rest of your life.
● Learn the “how” of making asanas a much deeper and more useful practice. The nuts and bolts of an innovative, western yet profound approach to yoga.
● Get practical techniques for enhancing the impact of your practice on what you care about.
● Experience dozens of life-integration exercises you won’t find elsewhere.
● Come away with simple teaching tools you can use to help your students enrich their yoga.
About the author
Mark Walsh has dedicated his life to embodied learning. He founded the Embodied Facilitator Course (the UK and Russia), Embodied Yoga Principles, The Embodiment Conference, and Europe’s first embodied business training company – Integration Training.
He has a degree in psychology, an aikido black belt, and has trained with various body-mind masters and in many approaches, including body psychotherapy, yoga, dance, bodywork and meditation. He has taught in 30 countries and made embodiment available online through a YouTube channel with over 14 million hits and on The Embodiment Podcast. Past clients have included Unilever, L’Oreal, Virgin Atlantic, Shell, Oxfam, The NHS, Ikea and The House of Lords. He has also worked with peace and trauma projects in Israel/Palestine, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Brazil, East Africa, and the Sierra Leonian Army.