Self-paced multimedia course covering theory and embodied practices for understanding and resolving trauma.
You will learn:
* The neurology and physiology of the emotional system
* What causes trauma, and how it can be resolved
* The little-known signs of trauma that most people miss
* Why some people are more vulnerable to trauma than others
* Powerful tools to support people during trauma responses (yourself or others)
* The step-by-step process by which people can resolve their own traumas
* How to support yourself or another person in resolving trauma
Includes 2-3 hours of pre-class study and reflection, a 4 hours of workshop recordings, and printable handouts.
Lifelong access to study materials and call recordings.