• Worrying about the climate, rather than exploring possibilities?
• Ready to face the realities and the feelings?
• Burned out from activist work?
• Wishing for care, love and pleasure amidst the grief and uncertainty?
Then you will benefit from this class and being in community.
Without skills in self-regulation and resilience practices, our capacity to respond in healthy and choiceful ways is diminished.
In this 5 week interactive online class, you will learn five core embodiment principles, so you can respond from presence, compassion, and embodied choice:
• How to catch yourself when you’ve disconnected from your wholeness and bring yourself back to presence.
• How to breathe fully, and use breath to calm and quiet your nervous system.
• Practice rest, joy and pleasure as an antidote to pain, sorrows and suffering.
• Share feelings in a community of like-minded people.
• Explore choices of what to do in the radical uncertainty we face.